This is like a Sinigang but with a different twist. This recipe is so easy to make.
Ingredients and cooking procedure after the jump.
* 2 lbs Fish (Tuna, Red Snapper, Rock Cod… any fish good for soup)
* 1 lbs Fish Head (Tuna, Red Snapper, Rock Cod… any fish good for soup)
* 2 big sliced tomatoes
* 2 string beans (Balatong)
* 1 stalk of kangkong
* 1 big red onion
* 3 Green Chilli
* Salt & Fish sauce to taste
1. Put 1 liter of water in a caserole, pour tomatoes and red onions when water is boiling until it is mushy.
2. Pour all the fish in caserole, when fish is almost cook.
3. Add the green beans, kangkong and the green chilli (optional) but don’t over cook it.
4. Add salt and fish sauce to taste.