Sinabawan na Isda (Fish Soup)
This is like a Sinigang but with a different twist. This recipe is so easy to make.
Ingredients and cooking procedure after the jump.
- 2 lbs Fish (Tuna, Red Snapper, Rock Cod… any fish good for soup)
- 1 lb Fish Head (Tuna, Red Snapper, Rock Cod… any fish good for soup)
- 2 big sliced tomatoes
- 2 string beans (Balatong)
- 1 stalk of kangkong
- 1 big red onion
- 3 Green Chilli
- Salt & Fish sauce to taste
1. Put 1 liter of water in a casserole, pour tomatoes and red onions when water is boiling until it is mushy.
2. Pour all the fish in a casserole, when the fish is almost cooked.
3. Add the green beans, kangkong, and green chili (optional) but don’t overcook it.
4. Add salt and fish sauce to taste.